WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Climb one of Guatemala´s thirty-three volcanoes then relax in Santa Teresita hot springs
- Hike an Active Volcano
- Enjoy a Relaxing Thermal Circuit
- Amazing Views of the Surrounding Landscape
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Antigua Guatemala Hotels
- Admissions to Pacaya Volcano
- Entrance to Santa Teresita hot springs
- Thermal Circuit
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or cut the excursion short at anytime.
- Medical and Legal Note: Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. email@example.com