- Pacaya is an active complex volcano in Guatemala
- The volcano and surrounding area now lie within the Pacaya National Park
- Pacaya is a popular tourist attraction
- The Pacaya volcano is a part of the Central American Volcanic Arc
- Kawilal Hot Springs and Thermal Circuit
- Relaxes all the body muscles, eliminating stress
Why you should go
Climb one of Guatemala´s thirty-three volcanoes then relax in Santa Teresita hot springs
- Hike an Active Volcano
- Enjoy a Relaxing Thermal Circuit
- Amazing Views of the Surrounding Landscape
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Antigua Guatemala Hotels
- Admissions to Pacaya Volcano
- Entrance to Santa Teresita hot springs
- Thermal Circuit
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or cut the excursion short at anytime.
- Medical and Legal Note: Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer to the foot of the volcano Pacaya and from there, we start hiking from the San Vicente de Pacaya village and begin ascent; the route is estimated at 60 minutes of walking up to a distance of approximately 50m from the crater at the top. You can see down into the crater to the lava as well as experience the energy of an active volcano. Pacaya Volcano remains one of the active volcanoes of Guatemala.
After the visit and exploration of the Pacaya Volcano we will continue to Kawilal Hot Springs to take time for lunch ( Included ).
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique hot springs pool. The thermal pools are warm from the fire and heat of the Pacaya Volcano. This relaxing complex promotes sustainable tourism in our country and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 steam baths, and 3 hydrotherapy baths. The spa offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others, within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international with fast food service.
At the end of the tour Transfer to Antigua Guatemala.
email@example.com - (502) 52-028-180 - Please contact Gray Line Guatemala at least 48 hours prior to the departure date of the tour to reconfirm date of travel, hotel, pick-up time, and location for your tour. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher to the driver/guide upon pick-up
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.