Why you should go
Travel the rustic New Zealand landscape and learn about practices that have prevailed for generations
- Pick Up from Hotel - Please call locally for information on hotel pickup points.
- Travel aboard a 5 Star deluxe coach to Waitomo Glow Worm Caves (Morning Snack served en route)
- Travel to Rotorua (Lunch served en route)
- Farm Tour with Guide at Agrodome
- Maori Concert at Te Puia
- Guided Tour of Te Puia Maori Arts & Crafts and Whakarewarewa Area to View Pohutu Geyser, Boiling Mud and other Geothermal Activity
- Drop off at Designated Hotel in Central Rotorua is Included
- Hotel Pick Up - Please call locally for information on hotel pickup points.
- Hotel Drop Off
This is a one way tour to Rotorua. Return transfers to Auckland are not included.
A light lunch is served, as your tour continues to Rotorua.
Upon arrival, we’ll visit the Agrodome, New Zealand’s premium agricultural attraction. Board a purpose built tractor for a tour around their working farm located nearby. Your guide will give you brief insight on the rustic practices in New Zealand. The tour also includes a sheep shearing display in a replica wool-shed.
Highlight of the day is a visit to Te Puia, home of New Zealand’s Maori Arts and Crafts. Your visit will commence with a 40-minute Maori Cultural Performance. Highlights include a welcome Powhiri, Haka, Poi Dance and Stick Games. Some members of the audience will be invited to participate in a Haka (Maori War Dance.)
Following the performance, join a guided tour of Te Puia. Learn the history behind Maori carving, weaving and their pre-European lifestyle. Later, visit the famous Whakarewarewa Geothermal area to see the Pohutu Geyser, boiling mud pools, fumaroles and colorful silica deposits. You’ll also have the opportunity to see Kiwi in Te Puia’s nocturnal Kiwi House.
Your tour concludes at your nominated Hotel or drop off point in central Rotorua.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Phone: (09) 307-7880 From U.S.: 0064 9 307-7880, Fax: (0064) 307-7977 -- Please call 24 hours before your scheduled tour to reconfirm booking information. Departure point check-in is required 10 minutes before scheduled time of departure.
Upon arrival and 24 hours prior to tour departure, please call for tour confirmation
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.