WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Barcelona from our double-decker bus. You can get on and off as many times as you wish to discover Barcelona’s charms at your own pace
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent cloister in which thirteen white geese’s live.
- La Rambla is the world-famous promenade that goes from Canaletes to the Columbus Monument, passing through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and the Mercat de la Boqueria.
- Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are some of the jewels of the renowned Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí.
- 1 ticket, 2 routes: West and East Barcelona City Tour routes.
- Transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned buses with an electric roof to be activated in the event of rain.
- Free Wi-fi
- All buses are accessible.
- Earphones with audioguide in 15 languages.
- Map and guide aboard.
- Discount voucher booklet of Barcelona.
- Children under 4 year’s old travel free of charge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Optional gratuities.
- The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 am to 07.00 pm on winter and from 09.00 am to 08.00 pm on summer.
- Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop on and hop off at any bus stop.
- Frequency: daily every 5 - 25 min depending on the season.
- Audio guide in 15 languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew.