Why you should go
Spend a day golfing at one of Beijing’s legendary golf courses!
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Round Trip Hotel Transportation
- Hotel Pick Up from Downtown Beijing Hotels
- One 18 Hole Round of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Club Rental Fee
- Shoe Rental Fee
- Food and Beverages
- Guide at the Course
- Rates vary depending on the day of the week you book your tour. Please select the appropriate tour for the day you plan to play.
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged.
- Private tours provide the highest level of personal attention for passengers with special needs such as limited mobility.
- It is required that participants on this tour wear a Polo T-shirt.
- Yintai Golf Club - Located in southwest Beijing, this fine course sits near the Yongding River and the historic Marco Polo Bridge.
- Earls Golf Club - Located in eastern Beijing, this unique course features the first 9 holes in “grass” style and the remaining 9 holes in "forest" style.
Transportation will be provided in a private car or van depending on the total number of passengers.
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 86 10 6528 8863 or within China 800-610-1800 • Fax: 86-10-6528-3288 • 9th Youtong St, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China -- Please call 72 hours prior to confirm transportation. Tour itinerary or transportation described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important events (Celebrities, Conferences, Matches and etc.), we reserve the rights to alter places to be visited or cancel the tour accordingly. The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels vary from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher to the driver upon hotel pick up