WHY YOU SHOULD GO
See Boston's top features & attractions in 2 hours - 2 pictures stops, fully narrated plus a 45 min. Harbor Cruise
- See all the important highlights of Boston in 2 hours!
- Discover all the historical facts that Boston is famous for
- 2 popular picture stops are included
- No getting lost, wasting time or wandering around - let us be your guide
- Cruise Boston Harbor with the included ticket/ or visit the Mapparium
- 2 Hour Trolley tour of the city
- Harbor Cruise (May - October) or Mapparium Admission Ticket - Walk through a Glass Globe of the World (closed Mondays)
- Hotel Pick-up from selected hotels and suburban locations
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Trolley departures are at 10:00 am, 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Child rates apply to children ages 3 to 11, children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If your child will occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
- Cruise operates May - October. When the cruise is not operating (or if the passenger prefers not to take the cruise) use the admission ticket at the alternate attraction at the Mary Baker Eddy Museum, the "Mapparium"; a walk through glass globe of the world exhibit.