WHY YOU SHOULD GO
World Heritage Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture, Australian Wildlife, Army Duck Tour, with the choice of adding on optional extras
Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest! The rainforest village of Kuranda, Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk, Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show, Amphibious Army Duck Rainforest Tours, and native Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park complete a special day.
- Army Duck Rainforet Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.