WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Tour Fort Sumter "where the Civil War began"
- Charleston's Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America's longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston's bustling Port
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window
- Booking can not be changed once reservation is made
- 90 minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Cruise to historic Fort Sumter. Includes 30 minute cruise to the fort, one hour on Fort Sumter for visitation and a 30 minute return cruise.
- Times listed denote City Tour portion only. Please allow extra time for combination tours.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow Hop on Hop off services
This tour combines our 90 minute Historic Charleston City Tour with a boat tour to Fort Sumter "where the civil war began". The fort tour lasts 2 1/4 hours. These tours may be taken on separate days. If you decide to take both tours on the same day you must purchase either the 9:30am, 10:00am 12:00pm or 12:30pm Historic Charleston City tour to conform to the boat schedule. These times will allow Gray Line of Charleston to provide you with transportation to the boat dock as well as arrange for your transportation back to the Visitor’s Center.
- All Gray Line City Tours depart from the Charleston Visitors Center located at 375 Meeting Street. Tours depart every 30 minutes (on the hour and half hour) beginning at 9:30am, with the final departure of the day at 2:30pm/3:00pm.