- See absolutely breathtaking Rocky Mountain National Park (Photo: Bruce Boyer & Visit Denver)
- The state flower, the Columbine, grows wild throughout the park (Photo: Visit Denver)
Why you should go
Travel into the heart of the beautiful Rocky Mountains
- Driver over Berthoud Pass, summit of the Continental Divide
- Explore the resort town at Winter Park
- Enjoy lunch along the shores of beautiful Grand Lake
- Visit Rocky Mountain National Park
- Admissions to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Roundtrip Transportation from Cherry Creek Shopping Center and Local Area Hotels
- Meals and Beverages not listed
- Optional Gratuities
- Weather/road conditions may cause route variations or cancellations at any time. Tours in October are available on request. Please call Gray Line Denver to confirm reservations.
- Recommended to bring: camera, light jacket and water to avoid dehydration.
As you descend along curving roads it’s nearly impossible to take your eyes off the ever-changing and incredible alpine scenery.
Winter Park, a classically cozy Colorado ski town tucked against the western slope of the Divide, is home to one of the state’s most popular ski resorts and yet another stop on your adventure in the Rockies. Enjoy the town, exploring quaint shops and breathing in the pine-scented air before you head toward the scenic town of Grand Lake for lunch. Somehow food just tastes better in the fresh mountain air, and you’ll enjoy yours at a fabulous little lakeside café nestled along the actual Grand Lake.
The final, and arguably most scenic, destination is Rocky Mountain National Park. Full of wildlife, breathtaking views and more photo opportunities than your camera will know what to do with, this park is a feast for the senses and a nature-lover’s dream. On Trail Ridge Road, you may even find yourself higher than you’ve ever been before at 12,183 feet above sea level! Your return trip to Denver is the perfect chance put your feet up, reflect on your day and decide which of your photos will make your friends the most jealous.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Phone: (800) 348-6877 – You Must contact Gray Line Colorado 24 Hours prior to your tour departure to confirm your booking. Tour departs from Cherry Creek Shopping Center located at 3000 E 1st Avenue in Denver. Local hotel pick up is also available, but you must call the phone number listed on your voucher to confirm your tour and schedule a pickup at the hotel.
After completing your purchase, please print your voucher and present it on the day of your tour
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.