WHY YOU SHOULD GO
All aboard the Georgetown Loop train through the Colorado Rockies!
- Travel up Squaw Pass for breathtaking views
- Eat a delicious lunch after working up a Rocky Mountain appetite at Echo Lake Lodge
- Ride the Georgetown Loop railroad
- Roundtrip transportation
- Fully guided excursion
- Lunch at Echo Lake Lodge
- After booking tour, please call Gray Line Denver to confirm train operation schedule.
- Local Hotel Pick-up is also available, but you must call the phone number printed on your voucher to schedule a pick-up at the hotel and to confirm your reservation at least 24 hours before tour.
- Weather / road conditions may cause route variations or cancellations at any time. If road conditions exist, Loveland Pass may be substituted for Mount Evans highway.
- It is recommended that you bring a camera, light jacket and water to avoid dehydration.