WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Get the opportunity to discover the spectacular & lively metropolis of Dubai. (Available Languages: English,German,Spanish,Italian,French,Portuguese)
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum & Basktakiya Area
- Old town district & al fahidi ancient fortress
- Gold souk Dubai
- Grand Mosque Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab photostop
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance to museum
- English guide
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15:00 hrs.
- In order to choose the language of your choice select the Date of your tour and select the Language from the drop down menu.
- Tour start: Our tour will start at 09 Hrs from the Gray Line terminal – (Gloria Yassat Hotel – Tecom area on Shaikh Zayed – Metro DUBAI INTERNET CITY)
- Pick up: Gray Line will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI and SHARJAH. The pick up time vary between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal. We will confirm you one day earlier a precise time by email.
- Drop off: After the tour our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Hotel or in nearly by Mall or at the Gray Line terminal (metro DUBAI INTERNET CITY)
- PROMOTION : Take 10% discount and just joint our tours at our TERMINAL on Sheikh ZAYED ( without a pick up ) . Easy to book , just make your booking at regular price and at end of booking enter the promotion code TERMINAL, and you will benefit of 10% discount.
- Please call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time. Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.