- Explore all that Key West has to offer
- Feel the breeze as you take in Key West
- You just might be tempted to move to Key West
- Don't miss out on the beauty of Key West
- The architecture in Key West will take you back in time
- You may not want to leave after your day trip to Key West
- Make memories you won’t forget in Key West
Why you should go
Visit the beautiful Key West and enjoy the best of the town with a narrated tour on the Conch Train
- Enjoy a narrated, 90-minute Conch Train Tour
- See all the main attractions of Key West
- Plan your day as you wish
- Roundtrip bus transfers to/from Key West
- Conch train ticket
- Bilingual representative
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Food and beverages
- The bus will make rest stops on the way to Key West.
- Upon arrival, the Gray Line Representative will provide you with instructions on the Conch Train Tour.
- Free time in Key West is from approximately 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable.
- Minimum 2 passengers
We will pick you up from Miami and drop you off in downtown Key West to explore it on your own. You’ll be able to enjoy an amazing beach and a variety of activities. The Caribbean atmosphere will infuse you with a holiday feeling and the lovely restaurants and cafes might just exceed your culinary expectations.
This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb on board, take your seat and embark on a terrific 90-minute journey trough time. During the tour, the train will make one loop through Old Town Key West.
There are three stops- one is at Station Depot, allowing for a 10 minute rest break where you will find refreshments and shopping. Bring your ice cream and homemade fudge back on board to continue your tour. The second stop is at Truval Village, located at the corner of Duval Street and Truman Avenue. From Truval Village you are just minutes away from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and the many fine art galleries, shops and restaurants of upper Duval Street. The third stop is at Flagler Station. The second stop is also where those who wish can disembark to see the sights of the Historic Key West Seaport. They can then catch a later train.
Please call at 1.877.643.1258 or e-mail email@example.com 48 hours prior to service to reconfirm details and present your ticket to the Gray Line representative upon pick-up.
Cancelation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable.
Departure Point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004 at 6.20am
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.