- Xetutul is the third largest amusement park in Latin America
- Winner of the prestigious Applause Award in 2008 for the best amusement park
- Replica of the Tikal Temple of the Great Jaguar
- Xetutul also features the only double-decker carousel in Central America
- Mechanical games for children
- Avalancha, a steel roller coaster with 8 inversions
- One of only ten roller coasters in the world with 8 or more inversions
- Mechanical games for adults of all ages
- The park features architectural reproductions of many landmarks from across the world
- Choconoy a smaller family roller coaster
Why you should go
Xetutul Theme Park is one of the largest theme parks in Latin America and fun for the whole family
- Xetulul Amusement Park
- A Large Selection of Rides
- Fun for the Whole Family
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Guatemala City
- Admissions to Xetulul Theme Park (use of rides NOT INCLUDED)
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Fees for park rides
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- You must book this tour 48 hours in advance.
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact email@example.com
- You must contact with Gray Line Guatemala at least 24 hours before departure time. Please contact us by e-mail for details of your tour (pick up time and place) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We suggest that you bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat,sun glasses, sunblock, repellent, rain gear, and any personal medication.
- SHARED: transportation & Tours (with other passengers)
It is the third largest theme park in Latin America. There you will find a scale replica of the original colors of the Great Jaguar Temple located in Tikal. The theme park showcases many styles of architecture that range from traditional, colonial, and neo-classical.
The park features architectural reproductions of many landmarks from across the world, including the Trevi Fountain, Moulin Rouge, and the Tikal Temple of the Great Jaguar. The park is divided into seven total plazas, which feature architecture from a total of six countries, including France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland. Each national architecture style is featured in its own unique plaza.
Xetutul features two roller coasters; Avalancha, a steel roller coaster with 8 inversions (one of only six roller coasters in the world with 8 or more inversions, and Central America’s largest roller coaster; and Choconoy a smaller family roller coaster. Xetutul also features the only double-decker carousel in Central America.
When you arrive in Retalhuleu (theme parks area), you will have approximately six hours to spend at the theme park. After your day of Xetulul fun, board the transport for the relaxing and stress-free ride back to Guatemala City hotels. We depart at 3:30pm.
Contact Us:email@example.com : (502) 5202 8180 : You must Gray Line Guatemala at least 48 hours before your departure. Please contact us by e-mail for details of your tour (pick up time and place)
1. Full Legal Name
2. Passport Number
3. Nationality (This information must be provided to Gray Line Guatemala via email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to your tour)
4. Pick up Place: Name off Hotel in Guatemala City
On the day of your tour please present your printed voucher confirmation