Why you should go
See all the gorgeous sights and interesting cultural hotspots in Oahu--Hawaii at its finest
- Be awed by the ocean at Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, and the Halona Blowhole
- Visit the North Shore surfing beaches
- Tour the Dole pineapple plantation
- Learn all about Oahu
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up and Returns in Deluxe Touring Vehicles from all Waikiki Hotels.
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple and Dole Plantation
- Kualoa Ranch Tram Ride
- Lunch or beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen.
Visit Byodo-In Temple set amidst a picturesque mountain backdrop (admission included).
Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy tour including a scenic tram ride into the Ko’olau Mountains to a spectacular lookout overlooking Chinaman’s Hat and Kaneohe Bay. The narrated tour of the history and legends of the ranch will give you a most fascinating and memorable experience. We will also see the world famous North Shore surfing beaches of Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. This experience will offer a glimpse into the world of professional surfing in Hawaii.
Visit Dole Plantation villages and discover the history of Hawaii’s pineapple industry. Optional stroll through Plantation Gardens with over 120 varieties of pineapple from around the world. Shop at the Country Store for that unique gift of aloha.
The day will end with unhosted Lunch at a Windward O’ahu restaurant.
email@example.com -- Phone: (800) 622 3011 -- Gray Line Hawaii - Oahu, 2880 Kilihau St. Honolulu, HI 96819 USA