- Special Fri & Sat $184, Sun & Thurs $204, Mon - Wed $234
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Overlooking the Skywalk
- Joshua Tree Forest Enroute to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Hualapai Indian Dancers at Grand Canyon West
- Hualapai Native Habitat at Grand Canyon West
- Guano Point at Grand Canyon West
- Eagle Point at Grand Canyon West
- Hoover Dam ByPass Bridge Overlooking Hoover Dam and the Lake Mead Area
- Experience the Natural Beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Grand Canyon West Rim Motor Coach
Why you should go
Enjoy a relaxing Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas to the West Rim where you experience the Newest Attraction the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Walk the Sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point & Guano Point Included
- Exclusive 4 Hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Drive through the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon.
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows,
- Friendly driver / guides provide expert narration.
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan bypass bridge
- Skywalk Tickets Included
- Pickup is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- See Native American cultural performances
- Free Show Tickets With All Tours
- If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability.
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height.
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date.
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable driver / guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point, as you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing traditional dance. (Subject to availability)
Visit Eagle point as life like as its name that has been shaped over thousands of years as though an eagle was been embedded into the Grand Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing look out points head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!(subject to availability).
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – What better way to spend your day!
Please print and present your voucher to the Tour Operator at the time of Check-in
Call at least 24 hours prior to the departure date of the tour to reconfirm date of travel, hotel, pickup time, and location for your tour. You can either print your voucher or show the e-voucher at the time of check-in no tickets are required for this event
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.