WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Go back in time with the magic of Toledo. Discover in detail the essence of this medieval city and the three cultures that lived together in there
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River. Is one of the city’s most characteristic postcards for its two fortified towers.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Multilingual Official guide.
- Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
- Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca.
- Entrance to Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off.
- Optional lunch available.
- This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Childrens under 6 years old are free. Lunch and consumptions not included.