WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Chichen Itza at your own way with a Self Guided experience and enjoy a preferred suite Access
- Enjoy Gray Line´s on-site hospitality suite and use of Mayaland Resort amenities
- Comfortable ride aboard an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz with no more than 19 guests
- Explore the archaeological site at your own pace and reenter the site as many times you like
- Roundtrip small group (less than 19 guests) Mercedes Benz transportation from major hotels.
- Access to Chichén Itzá through our private entrance.
- Time to explore the Temples on your own
- Free use of our Gray Line/Mayaland Hospitality Suite & facilities of the Mayaland Resort such as: Swimming pools, towels, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens & Cenote Xtoloc.
- Special discounts to restaurants, bars, stores, SPA, Horseback rides and more!
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá. Government set price varies depending on your age, occupation and nationality and is thus not included.
- Optional gratuities
- Meals and beverages
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Please wear light, comfortable clothing & walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block. Camera!
- You may visit, for free, our sacred Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resorts' grounds. No swimming permitted. Definitely an important element of the history of this holy Mayan city.