- Explore the city on a classic trolley
- Come Hop on the Music City Trolley
- Professional Guides
- Nashville Farmer's Market
- Nashville Bicentennial Park
- Antique Archaeology (Americain Pickers)
- Hop Off at Marathon Motor Cars Museum
- Enjoy views of Nashville's cityscape
Why you should go
Nashville’s only hop-on, hop-off tour is a customizable way to sightsee at your own pace
- Hop on and off at your leisure, discovering Nashville along the way
- Stops Include: Riverfront Train Station, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, The Johnny Cash Museum, Ryman Auditorium, The Tennessee State Museum, Musician's Hall of Fame, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park/Farmer's Market, Marathon Motors Creative Village featuring Antique Archaeology from the show American Pickers, the Parthenon, Spirit of Nashville, and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- 24 Hour Hop On/Hop Off Ticket during hours of operation (hours of operation are 9:30am-5pm with the last departure leaving the Riverfront Train Station at 4pm).
- Guided Tour
- Hotel Pickup
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Admission to attractions
1. The tour begins and ends at the Riverfront Train Station. 2. All guests must begin at this start point at a scheduled time. 3. If a guest chooses to ride the entire tour and then hop off, the guest must check in with the attendant at the station to be scheduled for another time to depart after finishing the first loop. This is not an additional cost.
2. Ryman Auditorium - Tootsies, Legends Corner, Jack's Bar-B-Que, Rippy's, Bridgestone Arena, Visitor's Center
3. Tennessee State Museum - The Arcade - Tennessee Performing Arts Center - Avenue of the Arts
4. Musician's Hall of Fame and Museum - Tennessee State Capitol Building - Municipal Auditorium
5. Bicentennial Mall State Park & Nashville Farmer's Market - (Public Restroom) Beautiful 19 acre urban State Park, giving visitors a taste of Tennessee's history and natural wonder. Nashville Farmer's Market includes a daily food court and unique shopping on weekends.
6. Marathon Motors Creative Village - Not only will you find Antique Archaeology, Mike Wolfe's shop from the HISTORY Channel's hugely successful show American Pickers, but you'll also find "O" Gallery, Bang Candy, Garage Coffee, and MORE.
7. The Parthenon - (Public Restroom) A full scale replica of the original in Athens, Greece. The Parthenon houses an incredible art museum including a 42 ft tall statue of Athena holding a 6 ft statue of Nike in her hand! 9:00am-4:30pm Tues.-Sat, Sun. 12:30-4:30pm
8. Spirit of Nashville - Great photo ops and locally-made Music City souvenirs featuring the award winning print & gift collection! Mon.- Fri. 9:00am-5:30pm Sat. 11:00am-4:00pm
9. Frist Center for the Visual Arts - Flying Saucer - Union Station Hotel - Unlike any traditional museum you have ever visited, the Frist not only houses great art but is also the home to ArtQuest, an interactive family friendly place to make a print, paint a watercolor, or create your own sculpture. Mon.-Wed. 10:00am-5:30pm, Thur.-Fri. 10:00am-9:00pm, & Sun. 1:00pm-5:30pm.
10. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Hatch Show Print - Walk of Fame Park - Music City Center - Symphony Center Plaza
11. Johnny Cash Museum - Goo Goo Clusters Shop - Pedestrian Bridge to Cumberland Park
email@example.com -- (800) 251-1864 -- PRINT and present this voucher at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South. Please contact Gray Line of Tennessee the day before your tour to schedule a departure time. This is not necessary but highly recommended. Guests must have their own transportation to the tour at the Riverfront Train Station
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.