- The Arcade
- Beautiful views of Nashville
- Who can resist candy??
- Gotta love these delicious pralines!
Why you should go
Take a stroll through downtown Nashville with an experienced guide while tasting a variety of selected foods from eateries and restaurants
- Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know
- Food and tastings at 5-6 local eateries
- Enough food to satisfy most lunch appetites
- Fun photo opportunities
- Learn your way around Nashville to explore it better on your own afterwards!
- Fully guided and professional tour
- Food and tastings at 5 local eateries
- Hotel Pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour departs from the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South at 10:30am.
- Tour is approximately 1 mile - wear your walking shoes! This mile stretches over a period of about 3 hours with several stops.
Experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide on this Nashville food tour.
Take a leisurely stroll through the heart of downtown Nashville, tasting a variety of specially-selected foods from 5 local restaurants and eateries.
From pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off the beaten path. Along the way, learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District.
email@example.com -- (800) 251-1864
The tour departs at 10:30am. Please present your printed voucher to the Gray Line representative upon tour departure at the Riverfront Train Station at 108 1st Avenue South
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.