- The Arcade
- Beautiful views of Nashville
- Who can resist candy??
- Gotta love these delicious pralines!
Why you should go
Take a stroll through downtown Nashville with an experienced guide while tasting a variety of selected foods from eateries and restaurants
- Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know.
- Food and tastings at 6 local eateries
- Enough food to satisfy your lunch appetite
- Fun photo opportunities
- Learn your way around Nashville to explore it better on your own afterwards!
- Fully Guided and Professional Tour
- Food and Tastings at 6 local eateries
- Hotel Pick Up
- Optional Gratuities
- Tour departs from the trolley booth at Walk of Fame Park located at 121 4th Avenue South
Experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide on this Nashville food tour
Take a leisurely stroll through the heart of downtown Nashville tasting a variety of specially-selected foods from 6 local restaurants and eateries.
From pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off-the-beaten path. Along the way, learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District.
email@example.com -- (800) 251-1864
Please present your printed voucher to the Gray Line representative upon tour departure at 121 4th Avenue South, at the trolley booth across from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum