- Save your feet the trouble. Experience New York by open top bus!
- Check out the skyscrapers and apartments that allude to New York's huge population
- Get snappy at the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge
- Sit back and look UP!
- The World Trade Center Memorial lights now watch over the city
- Stay up to find out why they call it 'the city that never sleeps!'
- Explore the many eclectic cultures that make up the city of New York
- Hop-on and off to explore famous sights like the Empire State Building
- Indulge in the architecture of the concrete jungle
- It's always 'go' time on Wall Street
Why you should go
72 hours of Hop-On, Hop-Off double decker fun that includes 4 tours: Uptown Loop, Downtown Loop, Brooklyn Loop and the Night Tour!
- Hop on and off at your leisure with over 30 stops and 4 separate loops
- See the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, Times Square and much, much more
- Take our best-selling New York City tour
- 72 hours of all loops admission
- Food and beverages
- 2-3 hour duration per loop
- Valid only with initial booking, may not be upgraded from an existing 48 hour All Loops booking
- This tour is not available on Christmas Day and New Years; the tour is available from 9am to 12 noon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
The Uptown Loop
Daily 9:00am - 4:00pm – Departs from Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Sts.) Not available December 25 or January 1. Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
The Downtown Loop
Daily 8:30am - 5:00pm – Departs from Times Square (Broadway between 47th & 48th Sts.) Not available December 25 or January 1. Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry and a harbor cruise), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
The Brooklyn Loop
Daily 10:30am - 3:00pm – Departs from Battery Place and State Street every 30 minutes. Not available December 25 or January 1. A two-hour guided tour will pass by Cadman Plaza / Brooklyn Heights, view of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline, Old Fulton Landing, Atlantic Avenue, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Fulton Mall.
The Night Tour
A different itinerary runs during holiday season – see holiday lights schedule below
Daily 6:00pm - 9:00pm – Departs from Times Square (between 47th & 48th Sts.) May - October
Daily 6:00pm - 7:00pm – Departs from Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Sts.) November - April
Enjoy a magnificent display of neon lights through the heart of Times Square atop a double-decker bus! Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, Soho, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more! Planet Hollywood meal vouchers are designed to suit a wide variety of tastes.
The Holiday Lights Tour (Dec 6, 2012 - Dec 30, 2012)
Daily 6:00pm - 8:30pm – Departs from Times Square (between 47th & 48th Sts.)
Daily 6:00pm - 8:00pm – Departs from Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Sts.)
During the holiday season the Night Tour becomes a "Holiday Lights" Tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York’s famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during the holidays.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- 1-800-669-0051 -- Redemption Instructions: Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets). Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center