- Learn about local wildlife in an alligator and snake handling show
- Experience the tranquility of the beach and glamour of the city
- Keep an eye out for the alligators
- Zip around the Everglades on an airboat adventure
Why you should go
Ride on the wild side through the Everglades on an airboat with reptile sightings
- Ride an airboat through the Everglades
- Cruise along the coast past millionaire’s homes on a Star Island boat tour
- Explore South Beach and shop at the Bayside Marketplace Mall
- Sit back, relax, and let us navigate the highways for you
- Roundtrip Transportation from Meeting Points at International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Disney and Kissimmee
- Breakfast Bag
- Airboat Ride through the Everglades
- Animal Handling Show
- Star Island Boat Ride
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and Drink Unless Noted
- The tour is not operating on Thursday November 28th
After an animal handling show we depart back to the Bayside Marketplace Mall in Miami where you will have some free time to look around the shops ad stalls, before boarding the Island Queen. The boat ride is a city tour of Miami by water, gives you a great view of the homes of the rich and famous as well as some great city scapes. The day ends in South Beach Miami for you enjoy free time and relax beachside, stop for some dinner and stroll around the Art Deco area of South Beach - the sizzling heart of Miami! This is 2 tours combined - the Everglades and Miami - giving the best of both worlds - the City and the Country.
email@example.com -- 1-800-537-0917 -- Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact Gray Line Orlando/Gator Tours to confirm at least 72 hours prior to tour departure
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.