- Aerial View of Vehicle Asembly Building (VAB)
- Dine With An Astronaut in included in this package
- Join an up-close bus tour for an in-depth fully guided tour of KSC
- Ride the Gray Line Kennedy Space Center bus from Central Florida
- This granite ball rolls and has all the constellations on it
- See the areas within the secured zone
- Drive by the former launch pads
- The crawler transporter is just massive
- Drive by the Vehilce Assembly Building
- Not forgetting the jewel in the crown, visit Space Shuttle Atlantis!
Why you should go
Blast off on the ultimate experience for space enthusiasts at the Kennedy Space Center
- Explore in style with a Space Pass: admission ticket to Kennedy, astronaut luncheon and up-close bus tour!
- Ride the Discover KSC bus tour
- Dine with an astronaut!
- Learn all there is to know from your professional driver-guide
- View the Space Shuttle Atlantis up-close
- Start an Angry Bird Battle in Angry Birds Space Explosion
- Be Welcomed to the Kennedy Space Center by an Astronaut -Gray Line Exclusive
- Roundtrip Transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista Meeting Points
- NASA Space Pass which Includes Admission Ticket, Lunch with the Astronaut and Discover KSC Tour
- Assistance from a Driver-Guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Meals and Beverages Not Listed
Upon arrival at the main visitor center complex you have time to take in a stunning 3D IMAX movie or to ride the Space Shuttle Launch Experience. You can also visit one of the brand new attractions for 2013 - Angry Birds Space Encounter and the Space Shuttle Atlantis.
Angry Birds™ Space Encounter brings to life the space adventures of the famous birds as they follow their kidnapped eggs into an inter-galactic wormhole, come face-to-face with Space Pigs and gear up with heroic superpowers.
Images and sounds from the popular video game set the tone for visitors of all ages as they enter the encounter through a vortex transporting them into a strange space universe. Once inside, interactive stations take visitors on a true Angry Birds Space adventure.
The world’s most comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s new Space Shuttle Atlantis brings visitors nose-to-nose with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before – with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space. More than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators invite guests to “be the astronaut,” bringing to life the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program as well as the complexity of the engineering marvel that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station (ISS). Guests can conduct a virtual EVA or extravehicular activity; practice docking to the ISS; extract cargo from the payload bay; create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS; virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank; kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle; get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior; experience an orbital sunrise; strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch; take the helm at the shuttle cockpit, and much more. This is the best expansion Kennedy Space Center have ever had and gives you a reason you have to visit!
Then it’s lunch time, and your chance to sit down to a buffet lunch and presentation from an astronaut – this is a great opportunity for photos and autographs.
Following lunch it is time to ride the DISCOVER KSC Bus Tour.
This takes you close by the former shuttle launch pads, it is a two hour fully guided bus tour within Kennedy and if you really want to experience Kennedy yet don’t necessarily wish to walk around and read the exhibits yourself then this is your opportunity. On some occasions the bus tour stops in the Vehicle Assembly Buildings for guests to receive a brief interior tour. This is definately a tour highlight and something not to be missed - this inclusion is for a limited time only and we will not be told by NASA when this special stop will end, it! The tour shows you areas not seen on the regular bus tours. The bus tour ends at the Saturn V Center where guests get to walk under the Saturn V rocket and touch a piece of moon rock.
This is a compact day as you have a lot to do, but if you really want to see the best that Kennedy has to offer then this is the day you should book!
firstname.lastname@example.org -- 1-800-537-0917 -- Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact Gray Line Orlando/Gator Tours to confirm at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.