Why you should go
Have a fun with an ecological experience on the aerial tram and see the Tropical Exhibitions
- Safe and secure cars.
- Ride the Aerial Train to see the Canopy of the Forest
- Gatun lake and Chagres river view from the top platform as well as the canal operation at this point.
- Plants, animals and birds could be watched in their natural habitat in the way up
- The exhibits are well designed and show a good diversity of the species they are dedicated to.
- Fascinating insides of nature provided by qualified professionals.
- Entrance to Tram
- Hotel Pickup
- Snack and Guide
- Transfer by Bus
- Hotel Pickup from Hotels in the following city
- Optional Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes, light clothes and your camera.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- 507-209-2000(Main Office) -- 507-6139-5391(After Hours) -- 507-667-1576(Emergencies) -- If you have not selected a pick up point at booking time call Gray Line Panama 24 hours prior to your tour departure and give us your booking number and your hotel name for pick-up. For those passengers that have picked a hotel at booking or contacted us with that information we will call your hotel the evening before leaving you a message with the approximate time of pick up. Please have your printed voucher in hand to present to the guide upon boarding
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.