- Hop on and hop off throughout the city
- Tour Paris at your own pace
- Enjoy a full day of sightseeing with your ticket
- Listen to the recorded commentary on your own personal earphones, provided free of charge
- 1 Day Pass
- Hop On Hop Off Access to Paris Attractions
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation from Hotel to Hop On Hop Off Departure Points
- Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to reservation requirements.
- Departures are daily starting at 9:30 a.m., running every 10 to 30 minutes until 8:30 p.m. in the summer and 6:30 p.m. in the winter.
- Please don’t lose your complimentary earphones – lost sets cannot be replaced.
For your security on the top deck:
1. Please remain seated while the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs while the bus is moving.
2. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at a bus stop.
3. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck.
4. Warning! There are low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck.
5. Do not throw anything out of the bus.
6. Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that these regulations are followed.
Discover our 4 tour routes with over 50 stops at major attractions as you explore the Paris you have been dreaming of! Hop on and off as often as you please and see Paris at your own pace. Each passenger receives personal earphones with recorded commentary available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Japanese and Chinese! Also enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck – it´s unique, it´s fun, it´s L´Open Tour!
firstname.lastname@example.org -- ( 33) 1-4455-6000 -- Gray Line Paris offers the convenience of boarding the bus at any of our 50 stops within Paris. Simply provide your printed voucher to the bus driver in exchange for your boarding pass. This boarding pass must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour bus. If after arriving in Paris you would like to schedule additional Gray Line Paris tours, be sure to stop at our Gray Line terminal located two blocks from the Louvre! (2 Rue des Pyramides, Paris 75001)