WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Antigua Guatemala on our walking tour. You have much to see along the cobblestone streets of this World Cultural Heritage Site
- Listen to your guide and enjoy panoramic views of the countryside during a scenic drive through Guatemala’s lowlands.
- Experience Antigua's past and present as you tour the many historic and cultural sites of the capital city.
- Spend some time shopping for jade jewelry and souvenirs
- Transportation from Puerto Quetzal to Antigua Guatemala- Puerto Quetzal
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Spanish)
- Lunch (not includes beverages)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Gratuities
- A minimum of 4 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. email@example.com
- SHARED: transportation & Tours (with other passengers)