- Say Ciao, Roma on this hop-on hop-off day tour!
- The best way to visit the Eternal City
- Hop off the bus to visit the beautiful Pantheon
- Horses at the Trevi Fountain
- St. Peter's Square in the Vatican City
- Awaken your imagination at the Colosseum
- St. Angelo's Castle is just along the riverbend
- Take a moment at the Fountain of Neptune
Why you should go
Hop-on hop-off at your own pace as you take in Rome's beautiful art, architecture and attractions for 24, 48 or 72 hours!
- Hop on and off at your leisure, creating your own itinerary
- Listen to interesting and informative commentary through your own individual headphones - several languages available
- Discover the ancient and modern beauty of Rome
- See the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Roman Forum, the Vatican and the Trevi Fountain to name a few
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Ticket. Choose between 24 Hours, 48 Hours, 72 Hour vouchers
- Multilingual audio headsets
- Hop-on Hop-off map of rome
- Admission to Attractions Along the Route
- Optional Gratuities
- 1 Euro tax payable upon check-in
- On Holidays and Festivals, the Itinerary could be Modified due to Traffic Restrictions.
- Look for the bus stop panel in pink color
- Your voucher is valid to access the pink open buses - not valid for other bus companies
On board, a very informative audio-guide will supply you with the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendor, providing plenty of information to enrich your experience. This tour is tape-recorded with individual earphones. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch.
Choose between a ticket that is valid for: 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Via Ludovisi / Via Veneto - From here you can head to Piazza di Spagna, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza del Popolo e Borghese Gallery
- Piazza Barberini / Fontana di Trevi - This stop will lead you to the famed Trevi Fountain
- Stazione Termini - If you get off here you can visit the National Roman Museum, Piazza della Repubblica and Via Nazionale for relaxing shopping.
- S. Maria Maggiore / Piazza dell'Esquilino - From you can also take advantage of visiting the Church S. Pietro in Vincoli.
- Colosseo - Passing through the majestic Via dei Fori Imperiali the bus comes to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Circo Massimo / Bocca della Verità - Take in the Circo Massimo, Palatine Hill and “Mouth of the Truth”.
- Teatro Marcello / Piazza Venezia / Campidoglio - This stop is located in the heart of Rome and is very close to several important monuments Campidoglio (Capitol Hill), Vittoriano, Sinagoga, Pantheon, and interesting areas of the city (Trastevere and Isola Tiberina).
- Città del Vaticano - From Via della Conciliazione in 5 minutes you get to Basilica di San Pietro and to Vatican Museums, where you can contemplate the famous Sistine Chapel.
- Ponte Sant'Angelo / Piazza Navona - From Via della Conciliazione in 5 minutes you get to Basilica di San Pietro and to Vatican Museums, where you can contemplate the famous Sistine Chapel.
- Piazza Augusto Imperatore / Ara Pacis / Piazza di Spagna
- Via del Tritone / Fontana di Trevi - If you choose to get off here you can walk to the famed Trevi Fountain. Not far from here are located also Piazza di Spagna e via del Corso.
- Via Ludovisi / Via Veneto - On Saturdays and pre-holidays, you can hop-on hop-off until 3:00 pm
email@example.com - (39) 06-4878-6601 - (39) 33-8503-8089 (Emergency After Hours) - Please print and exchange your voucher for your tour bus pass at the Gray Line Rome/Carrani Office located at: Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95.
After receiving your tour bus pass, you can present it at any of the stops along the way for the duration you choose: 24, 48 or 72 hours
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided, keep an eye out for our new pink buses!”