- Get in love with Rome on this hop-on hop-off day tour!
- Say Ciao! The best way to visit the Eternal City
- Hop off the bus to visit the beautiful Pantheon
- Horses at the Trevi Fountain
- St. Peter's Square in the Vatican City
- Awaken your imagination at the Colosseum and archaelogical area
- St. Angelo's Castle is just along the riverbend
- Take a moment at the Fountain of Tritone
Why you should go
Hop-on hop-off at your own pace as you take in Rome's beautiful art, architecture and attractions for 24, 48 or 72 hours!
- Hop on and off at your leisure, creating your own itinerary
- Listen to interesting and informative commentary through your own individual headphones - several languages available
- Discover the ancient and modern beauty of Rome
- See the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Roman Forum, the Vatican and the Trevi Fountain to name a few
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Ticket. Choose between 24 Hours, 48 Hours, 72 Hour vouchers
- Multilingual audio headsets
- Hop-on Hop-off Map of Rome
- Admission to Attractions Along the Route
- Optional Gratuities
- On Holidays and Special Events, the Itinerary could be Modified due to Traffic Restrictions.
- Look for the Bus Stop panels in Pink color
- Your voucher is valid to access the Pink Open Buses - not valid for other bus companies
On board, a very informative audio-guide will supply you with the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendor, providing plenty of information to enrich your experience. This tour is tape-recorded with individual earphones. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch.
Choose between a ticket that is valid for: 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Via Ludovisi / Via Veneto - From here you can head to the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza del Popolo e Borghese Gallery
- Piazza Barberini / Fontana di Trevi - This stop will lead you to the famed Trevi Fountain
- Stazione Termini - Main Train Station, if you get off here you can visit the National Roman Museum, Piazza della Repubblica and Via Nazionale for relaxing shopping.
- S. Maria Maggiore / Piazza dell'Esquilino - Visit one of the most ancient Basilicas of Christianity and, very close, the Church S. Pietro in Vincoli with the Moses by Michelangelo
- Colosseo - Passing through the majestic Via dei Fori Imperiali the bus gets to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Circo Massimo / Bocca della Verità - Take in the Circo Massimo, Palatine Hill and “Mouth of the Truth”.
- Teatro Marcello / Piazza Venezia / Campidoglio - This stop is located in the heart of Rome and is very close to several important monuments Campidoglio (Capitol Hill), Vittoriano, the Jewish Ghetto , the Pantheon, and interesting areas of the city (Trastevere and Isola Tiberina).
- Città del Vaticano - From Via della Conciliazione in 5 minutes you get to St,Peter's Basilica and to Vatican Museums, where you can contemplate the famous Sistine Chapel.
- Ponte Sant'Angelo / Piazza Navona - See the ancient Mausoleum of Hadrian then converted into the Popes Fortress, Navona Square and, on the opposite direction, St.Peter's Square
- Piazza Augusto Imperatore / Ara Pacis / Piazza di Spagna - Enjoy Fettuccine Alfredo at the world-known Restaurant Alfredo, see the Altar of Emperor Augustus, head to the Spanish Steps
- Via del Tritone / Fontana di Trevi - If you choose to get off here you can walk to the famed Trevi Fountain. Not far from here are located also Piazza di Spagna e via del Corso.
- Via Ludovisi / Via Veneto - On Saturdays and pre-holidays, you can hop-on hop-off until 3:00 pm
email@example.com - (39) 06-4742501- Please print and exchange your voucher on board of bus or at the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office located at: Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95.
After receiving your tour bus pass, you can present it at any of the stops along the way for the duration you choose: 24, 48 or 72 hours
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided, keep an eye out for our new pink buses!”