WHY YOU SHOULD GO
A Christmas Light Tour with San Antonio Flair!
- Listen to stories of the cultures and traditions that surround the city of San Antonio
- Enjoy a glass of Glühwein (warm spiced wine) or hot chocolate at a local german biergarten
- Take a private boat ride along the San Antonio River Walk and marvel at the millions of colorful lights
- Experience the beautiful history of San Antonio in The Saga; This 24-Minute journey is told by renowned painter and video artist Xavier De Richemont is his first outdoor video art installation in the United States.
- Start a holiday tradition of your own with a special gift from Gray Line San Antonio
- Private river boat tour with an expert guide
- Special gift to start your own Holiday Tradition
- Transportation To and From Parking Location (Guests are advised to take advantage of the 301 provided by VIA)
- Additional food and drinks purchased at biergarten
- Optional Gratuities for Tour Guide and River Boat Guide
- This is a walking tour- we will be walking on cobblestone and using stair cases to get To and From River Level
- Transportation will not be provided from San Fernando Cathedral back to guests parking location. Tour Guide will be walking guests back to Alamo Plaza- It is recommended to park near there. Or guests can ride the service provided by VIA to their parking location if they do not wish to walk back with Tour Guide.
- Guests are advised to bring bottled water, as this is a walking tour
- Guests 21 and over must present valid ID to select spiced wine as their drink option