WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Taste wine from North America's premium wine country, learn how the wines are made and enjoy lovely vistas
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Picturesque drive through Napa Valley and Sonoma vineyard country
- Wine tour and tasting at three wineries
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville
- Pick-up and drop-off from San Francisco hotels
- FREE wireless onboard tour vehicle
- Guided tour of Napa
- Wine tasting
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location.
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day.
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.