- Sunken Garden
- Italian Garden
- Waterwheel Square
- A view across the Concert Lawn
- Sunken Garden Lookout
- Private Garden
- Electric Boats
- Mediterranean Garden
- Japanese Garden Fanciful Ar
- Example of Fire Works
Why you should go
Wander paths through 50 acres of fragrant blossoms at this enchanting botanical wonder
- The Ross Fountain
- Japanese Garden
- Sunken Garden and Rose Garden
- Butchart Home
- Admission to the Gardens
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Leaves in front of the Empress Hotel
- Leaves Butchart Gardens to come back to downtown.
Butchart Gardens is the premier sightseeing attraction in Victoria. 50 acres of fragrant blossoms accessible by paths leading through this enchanting botanical wonder. Add an optional admission to the butterfly Gardens along the way. Departs daily (May 01 to September 29) from in front of the Empress Hotel beginning at 9:20 am, View detailed schedules under "Tour Schedule" tab at sightseeingvictoria.com
Not booked your hotel yet? Making your own way there?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.