Back to search
DC in a Day Tour
Washington DC, United States
- All of our drivers are licensed, Washington, D.C. tour guides
- Receive a tour of the U.S. Capitol Building
- Visit the White House’s south lawn and visitor’s center
- See the World War II Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Explore the time capsules of history housed at the Smithsonian Museums
- From the comfort of our luxury coaches, view the Washington Monument, National Archives, FBI Building, and so much more
- Hotel Pick Up
- Optional Gratuities
- Tours are not available on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
Tour the U.S. Capitol Building, one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Don't forget your camera for a photo stop at the White House. We will also visit the White House Visitor Center, home to information about past and present presidents.
Afterwards, we will spend time at the Smithsonian Museums, before heading to the World War II Memorial to see this tribute to our "Greatest Generation." Enjoy its beautiful structure and the wonderful water works that make this a memorial to remember. We will also stop at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial.
Throughout the trip, you will see much of D.C.'s finest monuments and structures, including: the FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, Washington Monument, House and Senate Office Building, National Gallery of Art, and Grant Memorial. Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the stops.
email@example.com • (202) 289-1995 OR (301) 386-8300 OR (800) 862-1400 • On the day of your tour please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. To get to the bus level, you will go to the center rear of Union Station and go up an escalator, then out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside those doors is a second escalator and we are located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound Building, on the left. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your assigned departure time