WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the Nation's Capital and see the incredible historical sights of Washington, DC aboard Big Bus' open-top double-decker bus
- See all the major DC landmarks and monuments plus Georgetown, Arlington National Cemetery, and many more. 48 stops total.
- Make the most of the fantastic, unobstructed views from the top of the bus for the best photo opportunities in the city.
- Hop on and off at your leisure, customizing your own ideal DC experience.
- Last double decker leaves Union Station at 4 pm, and you want to get back on no later than 4:45-5 pm if you are picking up along the way
- Ability to purchase tickets, and thus begin tour, at any of 48 stops
- Hotel pick-ups on the route include the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill ---- 400 New Jersey Ave. NW; and The Liaison Capitol Hill --- 415 New Jersey Ave. NW. This is stop 21 on the Red Loop. On the Yellow Loop, there is the Mayflower Hotel (Stop 32, 1127 Connecticut Ave. NW); the Washington Hilton (Stop 34; 1919 Connecticut Ave. NW); the Georgetown Inn (Stop 36; 1310 Wisconsin Ave. NW); and the Four Seasons (Stop 39; 2800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).
- Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off privileges for duration selected
- Live commentary or recorded commentary in your choice of language
- Open top double decker bus with air-conditioned lower floor
- Attraction admissions
- Food or beverages
- Buses run daily, every 20-30 minutes, with the first departure at 9 a.m. and last departure at 4 p.m. from Union Station, finishing between 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Please bring a copy of your voucher to any of the 45 bus stops and present it to the bus hostess. It will then be exchanged for a ticket.
- Children under 5 ride free!