WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the Nation's Capital and see the incredible historical sights of Washington, DC aboard Big Bus' open-top double-decker bus
- See all the major DC landmarks and monuments plus Georgetown, Arlington National Cemetery, and many more. The Premium Tour, (24-Hour) and Deluxe Tour, (48-Hour) both include 45 stops total
- Last double decker leaves Union Station at 5 pm
- Both Premium and Deluxe tickets include free admission to Madame Tussauds
- Receive a complementary Bis Bus night tour pass when you redeem your Big Bus Deluxe (48 Hours) tickets with Big Bus. This is different than Gray Line's DC After Dark Tour
- Ability to purchase tickets, and thus begin tour, at anyone of the 45 stops
- Hotel pick-ups on the route include the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill and the Liaison Capitol Hill --- 415 New Jersey Ave. NW. This is stop 22 on the Red Loop. On the Yellow Loop, there is the Willard Hotel (Stop 32, at the corner of 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Ave. NW) the Mayflower Hotel (Stop 35, 1130 Connecticut Ave. NW); the Washington Hilton (Stop 37, Front of hotel T Street); and the Washington Circle Hotel (Stop 41; 1 Washington Circle NW)
- Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off privileges for duration selected
- Live commentary or recorded commentary in your choice of language
- Open top double decker bus with air-conditioned lower floor
- Attraction admissions
- Food or beverages
- Buses run daily, every 20-30 minutes, with the first departure at 9 a.m. and last departure at 5 p.m. from Union Station.
- Please bring a copy of your voucher to any of the 45 bus stops and present it to the bus hostess. It will then be exchanged for a ticket.
- Children under 5 ride free!
- All tickets purchased after 3:00 pm will be valid for the remainder of that day and the following day.