Despite the fact that it’s still summer and the impended changing of the weather makes me grumble, I can’t stop thinking about my favorite month! Can you guess which one?
October!!! Why? Halloween obviously!
- I love a good scary movie, not gory though – I liked to spooked, not grossed out.
- I love a good ghost story.
- I love feeling like maybe I should sleep with the lights on because I am so scared – You feel me?
This year I think I am finally going to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. . . A haunted tour – of sorts.
What it will consist of I am not really sure yet. Here are some ideas. . .
- Stay in a haunted hotel
- Visit a haunted asylum/hospital (is this even an option?)
- Creepy forests
- Famous crime scenes (morbid I know but still intriguing)
Ok so the list is small. . . but I will not be discouraged!
So now I am going to ask you to help me out.
- What would you do?
- Have you done anything related to this?
- Do you have any suggestions for me?
I have about 3 months to plan an epic fright fest!!! So give your girl a hand and leave your suggestion and stories in the comments below. I promise there will be photos and blatant honesty. Mad props if your suggestion(s) scare me to the point of tears…
BRING IT ON