Grayline's Gold Collection Tours are specially designed for the niche traveller who is looking for a personalised service to explore the city at ...
Grayline's Gold Collection Tours are specially designed for the niche traveller who is looking for a personalised service to explore the city at their own pace.We offer a comfortable chauffer driven vehicle with a knowledgeable and hospitable driver for the entire period of our tour.Start your tour at your own preferred time and enjoy the scenes at a relaxed pace.Choose from our list of preferred languages (EN,FR,IT,GE,SP,PO,CH,JP,JO,RU) and enjoy the tour with an extensive and information audio description.
A great opportunity to explore Abu Dhabi with an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates,which also happens to be the capital city of UAE. Abu Dhabi is an island and its name translates into : " Father of the Gazelle". Our first attraction will be the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque,one of the largest and most beautiful mosques in the world.
- Departure is at your convenient time
- Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque (1 hr 30 min whole visit)
- Yas Mall visit (1 hr whole visit)
- Louvre museum stop
- Heritage village visit (15 mins whole visit)
- Marjan gallery visit (20mins whole visit)
- Emirates palace photo stop( 5 mins whole visit)
- Dates market visit (15 mins whole visit)
- Departure from Abu Dhabi
- Drop back to your HotelImportant: ** The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi opening times are 9:00 - 22:00 Saturday-Thursday and 16:30-22:00 on Fridays. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts,beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers .(For ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
- The Heritage village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are Mon -Thu & Sat 9.00 - 13.00 and from 17.00 - 21.00.Friday from 17.00 - 21.00.It is closed on Sundays (no refund will be given for that as we will not stopn on Sundays)