The Emirates Palace is a remarkable destination that reflects a significant part of Abu Dhabi's culture and heritage. This multi-billion achievement building is not only a hotel but has also become a landmark of the city. A stop at this great location will allow you to possibly meet celebrities or just admire the dazzling architectural beauty. Tea time is the perfect hour to visit and enjoy the palace's famous chocolate cake along with your choice of coffee or tea.
Free Abu Dhabi City Tour
Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the Yas island and it's Red Ferrari largest covered park, we will pass by Yas Waterworld & the Yas Mall. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre and Guggenheim museums are being built to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital before entering the fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
Pickup & Dropoff Conditions
Local Customs & General Considerations
- This tour includes 2 parts, the seat in code tour for the city tour and the private tea experience.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will organize pick you up between 15-60 minutes from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information about the next day pick up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before taking photos of any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Taking photos of local women is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot.
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers