An adventure tour. The drive down to the incredible Oasis of Liwa will take approximately four hours. Enjoy the magnificent and absolutely awe-inspiring golden dunes of the world-famous, legendary “Rub Al Khali” ─ widely known as the 'Empty Quarter', - the largest desert in the Arabian Peninsula. You will then be able to enjoy lunch in a resort before leaving the peace of the desert and returning to the hustle of the city. This is a unique experience for desert lovers, where you will be lucky enough to see the dates and camel farms before you reach LIWA, a present day Bedouin city.
Pick Up & Drop Off Instructions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Abu Dhabi for sightseeing , dining experiences and attractions tours .
- Attraction tickets do not include any pick up .
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick ups berween 55mn to 15 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
Local Customs and General Conditions
- The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers