WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Copán is an archaeological site of the Maya civilization located in the Copán Department of western Honduras
- The most important Archelogical Site in Honduras
- Archaeology of the Mayan Ruins
- Adventure in the Heart of the Mayan World
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers to/from Guatemala City - Copán, Honduras
- Copán Archaeological Park Admissions
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Spanish) at Archaeological Park.
- Border payments
- Optional Gratuities
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. firstname.lastname@example.org