WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Visit the Mayan archaeological site of Tikal, and learn about culture in the Heart of the Mayan world
- Adventure in the of Heart Mayan World
- World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- The Largest and Most Important City in Pre-Columbian History of the Maya
- Archaeology of the Mayan Ruins
- Jungle Adventure
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers to/from Guatemala City Airport and Antigua, Guatemala Hotels
- Roundtrip Flight from Guatemala City to Flores by TAG (Transportes aéreos Guatemaltecos)
- Roundtrip Transfers from Flores Airport to Tikal Archaeological Park
- Tikal Archaeological Park Admissions and Tour Guide (Bilingual - English and Spanish)
- Traditional Lunch
- $3.00 USD Per Person for Tikal Airport Taxes
- This tour is on request until flights can be confirmed. Please contact Gray Line Guatemala to check availability before purchasing
- Please wear walking/hiking boots as we will be walking 3-4 hours, often in wet weather. Sorry, no wheelchair access.
- Please bring hat, sungasses, sunblock, camera, bug repellent, thin pants, rain gear, long sleeve t-shirts. personal medication, & passport (passport is required).
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala. [email protected]