WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Lake Atitlan is considered one of the wonders of the world; appreciate for its amazing volcanoes landscape and Mayan villages around it
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the volcanoes: Toliman, San Pedro and Atitlan
- Explore Lake Atitlan and feel the cultural experience of keep in touch with the Tzutuhil culture
- Learn about Santiago Atitlán - the most ancient cultural village
- Hotel Pickup from Most Hotels in Antigua Guatemala
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Public Boat Fee from Panajachel to Santiago Atitlan
- Meals not mentioned
- Optional Gratuities
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange. [email protected]