WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore Barcelona from our double-decker bus. You can get on and off as many times as you wish to discover Barcelona’s charms at your own pace
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
- La Rambla is the most known city’s promenade that takes from Canaletes to Monument a Colom passing through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and Mercat de la Boqueria.
- Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Tibidabo shows off about being the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountain’s charm.
- West and East Barcelona City Tour routes.
- Transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned coach and electric roof in the event of rain.
- Wifi free.
- Buses are adapted for people with limited mobility.
- Earphones with audiotours in 15 languages.
- Map and guide.
- Barcelona attraction discounts.
- Children under 4 years old travel free of charge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Optional gratuities.
- The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 am to 07.00 pm in winter and from 09.00 am to 08.00 pm in summer.
- Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop on and hop off at any bus stop.
- Frequency: daily every 5 - 25 min depending of season.
- Audio guide in 15 languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew.