WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Fall in love with the Gothic and Modernist Barcelona, look at its beauty from the heights and walk in one of its central and historical neighborhoods
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor to Parc de Montjuïc, Mirador and Castell de Montjuïc to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- Poble Espanyol is an open-air Spanish architectural museum with full-scale replicas of the characteristic buildings, squares and streets of the country.
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fee to Spanish Village
- Montjuic Cable Car ride
- Lunch or other services not specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- This tours departs at 08.45 AM / Check-in time 08.30 AM.
- This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
- Correct dress code may be requested to access the Cathedral.
- Note: from the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn't work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village.
- Note: The stop at Olympic Stadium will be performed whenever there is any event that prevents access to the stadium.