WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic mountain of Catalonia. The Monastery and the beauty views will captivate you
- Montserrat mountain is special for its rocks shape that remind of a human and animal appearance.
- The Basilica de Montserrat holds the Montserrat Virgin, known as La Moreneta (the Black Virgin), which is the patron saint of Catalonia.
- L’Escolania, the children’s choir, takes part in the sanctuary prayers with sacred music.
- Breathtaking views of this natural park and towns around are enjoyed from the mountain.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Taste of 4 typical liquors. Handmade by the monks of the monastery.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exhibition in Montserrat “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat”. The exhibition is based on three fundamental pillars: mountain, monastery and sanctuary. It explains to its visitors the history, natural creation and significance of this pilgrimage site.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Other services not specified.
- Starting Time: 09:15 AM / Check-in Time: 09:00 AM
- Correct dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- At Montserrat there is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- This tour is bilingual.