WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore the history of America by way of Boston, Cambridge, Lexington and Concord to see Harvard University, Quincy Market and the USS Constitution!
- Travel the famed route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride from Boston
- Visit and learn about the history of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Travel past the homes of Longfellow, Hawthorne, Alcott & Emerson - renowned American authors
- Enjoy free time at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in Boston
- Overview of Boston & USS Constitution
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up (where available)
- Optional gratuities
- Child rates apply to children ages 3 to 11 and children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. If your child will occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket.