- Cathedral Square
- Pass the Botanic Gardens
- Pass under Story Bridge, a detailed commentary of sites
- Parliament House
- Conrad Treasury Hotel
- Anzac Square
- City Hall
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - panoramic views of Brisbane and the river
- Cross Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge
- Fortitude Valley
- Queens Street Mall - shopping precinct
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Brisbane River with Devonshire Tea served on-board
- Spectacular views of waterfront homes and the Brisbane skyline
- Cruise under Story Bridge - built during the Great Depression
- South Bank Parklands.
Get a taste of Brisbane's sights and history on this half-day guided tour of the places and spectacular architecture that characterize Queensland's capital city. Learn about the history of this fast-growing cosmopolitan center set on the Brisbane River and browse the shops for Australian made treasures.