WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Tropical Green Island, Great Barrier Reef & World Heritage Rainforest in 2 Days
Day 1: Tropical North Queensland rainforest, experience nature at its finest! Rail, Gondolas, amphibious Army Ducks, Aboriginal culture, and Australian wildlife all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest.
Day 2: Green Island is an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. Explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay, or simply relax and take it all in.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Lunch at Own Expense
- Army Duck Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Big Cat Green Island Cruise
- Tea/Coffee on boarding
- Snorkelling Equipment OR Glass Bottom Boat
- Buffet Lunch
- All taxes and charges
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at [email protected]
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, water bottle, camera and cash