WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Great Barrier Reef, Pontoon at Moore Reef & World Heritage Rainforest in 2 Days
Day 1: Tropical North Queensland rainforest, experience nature at its finest! Rail, Gondolas, amphibious Army Ducks, Aboriginal culture and Australian wildlife all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest.
Day 2: Cruise to Moore Reef and the Sunlover pontoon. The water is warm and clear, the coral is stunning in its variety and colour, and tiny Angel Fish to schools of Coral Trout will keep you gasping in underwater surprise.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Army Duck Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Sunlover cruise to Moore Reef
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Hot and Cold Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Semi Submarine
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Touch Tank
- Morning/afternoon teas
- Reef tax
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at [email protected]
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.
- Please bring hat, sunscreen, water bottle, camera and cash