WHY YOU SHOULD GO
World Heritage Rainforest, Skyrail Cableway, Army Duck Rainforest Tour & Scenic Railway
Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest!
Rail, Gondolas, and amphibious Army Ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest village of Kuranda.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Free time in Kuranda Vilage
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at email@example.com.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.
This tour is available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodations only. Please select the correct pickup location for your hotel.