WHY YOU SHOULD GO
World Heritage Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture, Australian Wildlife, Army Duck Tour, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway & Scenic Railway
Experience Tropical North Queensland - nature at its finest!
Rail, gondolas, and amphibious Army Ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest. This tour includes the rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing, a Dreamtime experience, and native animals.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Army Duck Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Levy
- Due to the maintenance programmes of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out. Alternative itineraries will be offered - please contact reservation staff for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: 24, 25 & 26 MARCH 2017. 8 MAY - 4 JUNE 2017 INCLUSIVE.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail: 20 & 21 APRIL 2017. 8, 9, 15 & 16 JUNE 2017. 12 & 13 OCTOBER 2017. 13, 14, 20 & 21 NOVEMBER 2017. 4 & 5 DECEMBER 2017.
- This tour picks up from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas accommodations.
- Ex Northern Beaches exclude pickups from Yorkeys Knob, Machans Beach & Holloways Beach. We do not pick up from these locations and guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal or make their way to another pickup location.