WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Save money when you combine 2 of our most popular tours: Chichen Itza with Dolphin Encounter
- Chichen Itzá combo tour with your selection of dolphin swim from Cancun
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza with a professional guide
- Understand the architectural significance of the Temple of the Warriors and the Pyramid of Kukulcán
- Two options to choose to swim with dolphin
- Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour with Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of Mayaland facilities (swimming pools, botanical garden, on-site cenote)
- Buffet lunch
- Admission to cenote Ik-kil
Option 1: Dolphin Encounter - Isla Mujeres
- 15 min briefing and 40 min in the water
- This swim with dolphins program includes handshake, hand target, hugs and kisses
- Roundtrip Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres – Cancun
- Continental breakfast (bread, juice and coffee) on the ferry.
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs)
- Buffet meal & national open bar.
Option 2: Dolphin Swim Adventure - Isla Mujeres
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- The use of beach club lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs.
- National open bar and lunch buffet
- Roundtrip Ferry Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- Dolphin Activity Program including: Orientation, Belly Ride, Boogie Push - Handshake, hand target, hugs & kiss.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Chichen Itza entrance fee
- Dolphin encounter or dock fee
- Ground transportation to swim with the dolphins
- Tour Itinerary Subject to Change Without Notice!
- You can skip a few days in between, or take your tours on consecutive days
- Each tour is taken individually and the first one is Chichén Itzá
- Please note the inclusions/exclusions depend on tour option selected
- Swim with the dolphin
The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
To book 1-5 year old infants please do not include them in your reservation but be sure to add them on the comments section of your reservation.
IMPORTANT: For the moment this location is NOT receiving US dollars (USD) in cash for expenses like dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurant, etc. Only Mexican pesos (MXN) in cash and if the client want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.