WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Spend a perfect day exploring the beauty of Xel-ha
- Snorkel in torquoise waters with the tropical fish of Xel-Ha
- Indulge in Xel-Ha with all-inclusive food, drinks and much more
- Get your adrenaline pumping with cliff diving, rope diving, inner tubes, kayaking, scuba diving, swimming with the dolphins, underwater caves, and more
- Swim in two underwater grottoes and explore the beauty of the crystal waters
- For a limited time your wristband takes you to the Cancun Scenic Tower!
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun Hotel Zone 1
- All-inclusive admission to Xel-Ha including: food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, national alcoholic beverages (piña coladas, strawberry daiquiris, margaritas, etc), towel use, inner tube use and locker/snorkel equipment rental
- Fastpass admission
- Food/beverages not mentioned
- $25 USD cash deposit required for rental of snorkel equipment (returned upon return of equipment)
- Optional gratuities
.* $25 USD cash deposit required for rental of snorkel equipment (returned upon return of equipment)
- Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable. The chemicals oxybenzone, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, or the preservative butylparaben are all proven to damage coral reefs. If you’re not sure if your sunscreen is safe, it can be purchased at the park for about $15 US.
- Travel light wearing a swimsuit and comfortable clothes/shoes. We recommend wearing shoes for the natural rock walkways.
- Towels, locker and snorkeling equipment are provided.
- We recommend bringing decongestant just in case as it can be uncomfortable or dangerous to dive if you become congested and Dramamine is recommended for those sensitive to sea sickness. Each should be taken one hour prior to activities.