WHY YOU SHOULD GO
After touring the vibrant city of Charleston and learning its longstanding history, hop aboard our boat for a guided tour of Charleston Harbor
- Charleston's Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Aircraft Carrier Yorktown
- America's longest cable-stayed bridge
- Charleston's Harbor of History
- 90 minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- 90 minute boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides.
- Times listed denote City Tour portion only. Please allow extra time for combination tours.
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow Hop on Hop off services
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window
- Booking can not be changed once reservation is made
This tour combines our 90 minute Historic Charleston City Tour with Fully narrated boat tour of Charleston's beautiful harbor. The harbor tour last 90 minutes and may be taken in conjunction with the city tour on the same day, or you may split them up and take them on separate days. If you decide to take your boat tour directly after your bus tour you should make reservations on the 10:30am or 11:00am city tour to coordinate with the 1:00pm boat tour schedule. For a 2:45 Harbor Tour departure, please select the 1:00pm City tour. Gray Line of Charleston will take you to the boat dock and pick you up after your boat tour to provide transportation back to the Visitor’s Center. .
- Harbor Tours are available March thru November.
- All Gray Line City Tours depart from the Charleston Visitors Center located at 375 Meeting Street. Tours depart every 30 minutes (on the hour and half hour) beginning at 9:30am, with the final departure of the day at 2:30pm/3:00pm.