WHY YOU SHOULD GO
After getting a guided tour of the historic sites of Charleston, head to the South Carolina Aquarium to view colorful aquatic creatures
- Charleston's Historic Homes
- The Battery Sea Wall
- Historic Churches
- Old Market Area
- The Four Corners of Law
- Rainbow Row
- Ticket to the South Carolina Aquarium
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow Hop-On Hop-Off services
- Transportation to and from the Aquarium
- Please confirm date and times before submitting your reservation.
- This combination does NOT include Transportation to the Aquarium or a guided tour of the Aquarium.
- Please note that booking times are exact and not an arrival window
- Booking can not be changed once reservation is made
- Times listed denote City Tour portion only. Please allow extra time for combination tours.
- Departs from the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street
- Tour is every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour
- Daily Tours begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Final departure time of the day at 2:30 p.m. / 3:00 p.m.